The Meaning of Life Is Paradox The Meaning of Life Is Paradox

i am totally standing on my bed windmilling to this right now

Quarl responds:

Not gonna lie. I saw someone do that once in Half Moon Bay. You haven't lived until you've seen someone spin their dick like a champ.

Carlo Rossi Carlo Rossi

this is smooth as fuck

4cat responds:

chuuch

Viola Hematoma Polka Viola Hematoma Polka

Those horns sound so authentic. East West sample pack?

The Power The Power

solid track dude. YOU HAVE THE POWER!

Sting of The Jellyfish Sting of The Jellyfish

i grew another 12 appendages, cant hug anyone without killing them and started shitting out of my mouth because of this track .. sick stuff dude

Quarl responds:

lol, you just keep getting stranger and stranger. That or the hormones I've been taking are making you appear more and more masculine. Either way: love you dude! Full homo. Hope your life is going as hilariously awesome as it was when I last left you hanging in NYC!!

I Have A Secret I Have A Secret

This so filthy. i just vomited black glitter all over my keyboard.. Seriously dude. this is amazing. 5'd faved

lol, happy birthday!! :D :D

You Shut Your Mouth... You Shut Your Mouth...

awesome time changes. abrasive fluidity and a great use of spoken word bjork. Absolutely love this track. At around 3:40 i love the way you broke things down. Always love your stuff dude.

Love you too man. I miss the East Coast :c

Incredible spaze (NAC) Incredible spaze (NAC)

Very very good composition

I especially like the lead line at the beginning and towards the end how you have it coming on the beat and then on the up beat.
You have alot of layers going on here and it really does add a nice 8 bit epicness to it.

I even hear those little add ins you put in to accent where the notes go in the scale by jumping 1 or 2 octaves higher. at the end i was hearing an 8 bit bass with a high frequency tossed in? it was barely audible and only one long note on the upbeat 4 times in a row. Im sorry if none of that makes sense. its hard to explain an 8 bit piece and let the reader know which synth you are referring to. i love that tiny little keychange you made at around :37. totally reminded of ending a level in a space game

Even though this is a very short piece you definitely composed it in a way that would add urgency and give the game player something nice to listen to. Music for an 8 bit game should be catchy and the more it loops the more you notice the layers involved.

As a game loop this is awesome.

the reason for the 8 is because i had to take 2 points away.

1 - for its lack of percussion. You did have some 8 bit synth laser vibrations in there but i was still longing for the static-y impacts and explosions that would accompany the percussion in a piece like this.

2 - Not necessarily the3 length of this piece was the problem but i do believe that you could have added some more song structure to it. once the 55 seconds was over i was left hoping there would be some subtlety about to happen. drop off a few synths and bring out a lead line nice and bright with very very soft simple undertones and build that back into the main theme THEN have it loop.

All in all i really enjoyed this and i think it would be great for an "invade the space station" type game. Hop off your ship with laser in hand battling robots and station crew to find the secret space coordinates to find the evil dude and make it out with your ship after you plant a time bomb.

good stuff

Calamaistr responds:

:) youre the absolute first to notice the laser vibrations :D
Your review means alot to me because really, you truly listened i can see that in your review.
You noticed all the details and minded the composition and thats all i wish for :)

Yea the length is very very short but i wanted to keep it compact, the longer an 8 bit track is the less memorable. :)

Thanks man.

greets -cal.

Exoteric Merit Exoteric Merit

i CANNOT!

STOP! swinging my penis .

my dogs are scared.. authorities have been contacted y the dolphin blowholes from the american revolution next door. they have a marshmallow daushund sieg heiling my parrot. Mr. frizzles realized he had testicle cancer. he has eaten my entire prescription of minocyclin. the sores are getting smaller. but recently i that this track tottally makes me wonderful when the track back into bread mastication. u know wat i mean?
5'd

HAI SYMBOL HAI SYMBOL

Perfect

ALMOST EXACTLY what i had playing in my head for the part this is going into.. Thank you so much dood

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Glad you can use it. :) Thanks!