Pyroscape 3 Pyroscape 3

great intro

was that dasani water you were using??? hahaha
seriously great made me laugh my ass off. i also love that you can contrl the characters .
10'd

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

I WIN!

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/4 0d7188760ce676b617d597aae97ed90

for real..i win

awesome game.. i left in on all night

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

RIP Spruginator

well all miss you and your awesome games and animation. i love this game!.. i was one of the first i had ever played on newgrounds.. took a while for me to beat but i loved it.

youll be missed!

Winter Rider Winter Rider

meh

the controls are kinda jerky and unpredicatable, and anytime you complete a level that annoying music sends a wrecking ball through an awesome song. That is prolly the most annoying loop i have ever heard.

Anyway i love the background and the levels they do kick alot of ass.
good job

Space Pips Space Pips

ALOT like

geometry wars, I can see where you got your ideas for the different pips and spaceships. All in all a very very vewry awesome rendition of it.
Awesome job i definatly liked it

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

fun

awesome and color full. But i tried to create a song with one of my songs from the portal and it keeps coming up as newgrounds error and when i try to record it the sounds doesnt play.. maybe a bug or im just doing it wrong .. i played this is haloween.. tons of fun

Splat... Splat...

nice lil 5 mins of fun

i definitly liked it alot... it got a lil tiresome on the eyes but all in all its a fun lil ditty.
it would be cool if you could get some health back . maybe add different levels and some more types of enemies.
For what it is its awesome but could use a lil more depth

Noidzor 2 Noidzor 2

i really liked the game

i did like the graphics and the idea of powers. sometimes i was wishing that the ball would go a lil faster as well as my character.
I also noticed you used one of our audio mods songs and didnt credit him.
you should prolly credit him.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Awesome music!!!!

seriously loved the music that went with this.. it really added the urgency to this and made the gameplay that much more friggin nuts and nerve racking.
Oh yeah .. and great game... definitely liked it ALOT

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

Clown Ending!!

I loved the game it was fun .. the characters were really cool looking..i especially like that you used dan paladins style of drawing as well.. and the castle crashers ending was sweet.